Miyerkules, Hulyo 25, 2012

Hello there! My name is Lara and this my website. I did this page as a project with Leonardo Articles, which is an ESL and Website Development program. If you'd like to contact me, simply use the contact form found on this site. Below is my CV, and some examples of online sites and articles or reviews I composed earlier.

Certifications
Graduated with distinction from ECU
15 years of marketing and advertising experience (particularly intended for Internet based customers)
7 years of web design experience.
Dedicated, self-motivated professional with a taste for specifics.

Employment Experience.
Leonardo Articles,2008 - Present
Team Leader
Given the task of forming a international team of internet writers to suit a specialized range of advanced goals and objectives.
- Set new records for production, increasing production by 25% worldwide
- Accurately handled ongoing logs of task distribution
- Handled QA for global development over a sizable team of content writers

Self Employed Web Designer
2010-Present

Additional Abilities
Fluent in Portuguese
Superior competence utilizing extensive choice of office software

You can find my work on these sites

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento